Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge in the use of Microsoft excel, access and word. Extensive experience digging trenches and potholes. Pulling cable through conduit. Cutting concrete driveways and asphalt roads. Operating pneumatic boring machines, jackhammers and high power air compressors. Climbing telephone poles and working on Comcast cable taps.
Masonry form and foundation work. Proficient in the use of smart phones and computers.
||West Hawaii Explorations Academy
|Devlin McNally Construction
|• Applying for and submitting construction permits.
• Inventory Management, moving tools and equipment from site to site.
• Assisting foreman and lead carpenters in rough framing and remodeling homes.
• Understand blueprints for construction layouts.
• Ensure each jobsite has all materials needed throughout the day.
• Maintain daily inventory sheet for tools and supplies.
• Understanding safety precautions while working with power tools.
• Work according to the project delivery schedule.
• Assisting carpenters in framing residential homes (rough carpentry)
• General labor duties; set up all tools, air compressors, extension cords, and clean up job site at end of day.
|Orange County Communications
||Construction field technician
|• Driving a company truck all around the bay area to install underground and overhead low voltage coax cable.
• Pulling underground cable though conduit from tap and or junction box to dwelling.
• Hand digging trenches at depths of 12’’ to 24’’ at lengths up to 200ft.
• Safely dig pot holes around power and gas lines to locate and repair cable lines.
• Climb and safely work on telephone poles to run new cables.
• Properly ground cable at power meter.
• Work in crawl spaces and attics for long periods of time.
• Running a pneumatic bore under driveways and roads.
• Site surveying and writing details for proposed underground work which require utility markings.
• Street cuts and boring for conduit installation.
• Properly patch driveways and roads with concrete and or asphalt after laying conduit.
• Communicating with clients and homeowners to understand and meet their needs.
• Ensuring a clean and timely completion of jobs throughout the day.
|Eco Performance Builders
||HVAC Field technician
| Home energy retrofitting.
Remove old duct systems in attics and or crawlspaces and install flex duct and sheet metal duct systems.
Decommission and remove furnaces, air handlers, and or air conditioning units.
Cut out ceilings, walls, floors (hardwood, tile) with power saws. Install new registers.
Customize sheet metal plenums according to lay out of registers in house. Cut out holes in sheet metal plenums to install collars for ducts according to lay out of house and or specifications by engineer.
Apply mastic for air tight seal to all seams in plenums and duct connections.
Wrap insulation around bare sheet metal in accordance to California building code.
Install thermostats and thermostat wires.
Wire furnaces,heat pumps, and ac condensers. (only low voltage)
Map out gas lines in house to configure gas pipe installation for furnaces.
Remove and or install gas pipes.
Cut out roof jack holes for flue pipe installation.
Install 2' PVC flue pipes for gas furnaces.
Build and frame in catwalks and attic platforms according to California building code.
After completion of duct and system installation, measure and test duct leakage per Home Energy Rating System.
Communicate with homeowner, engineer and general manager to meet criteria.
Install copper lines from condenser to air handler in attic or crawlspace.
Solder copper waterlines for water heaters.
Take inventory of all supplies needed on job.|
| Attending to customers upon arrival.
Help customers select drink and food orders with recommendations when appropriate.
Deliver food and drinks to designated tables.
Prepare tables with plates and silverware.
Help cooks prep food.
Collaborate with kitchen and bar staff.
Keep tables, stations, and kitchen sanitary.
|Apex Painting and Decorating
|Residential and commercial painting.
Climb ladders, work on scaffolding, and lifts.
Prep homes by caulking, sanding, and priming.
Match paint when needed.
Sand, stain, varnish hardwood floors and ceilings.
Texture to match pre existing walls and ceiling paint coats.
Work with harnesses when needed.
Understand safe work practices on construction sites.|