37 years experience in Hydro Generation and Pumping operations, Transmission and Distribution Dispatching and Hydro Water Crew Maintenance.
Specific Job Titles and Duties:
7 years - Generation Supervisor for the Lower Kings River and Helms PSP Projects.
2 years - Hydro Operator at Helms PSP Project.
14 years - Fresno Operations Center Transmission Line and Hydro Unit Dispatcher. Also provided back up Control and Functions for the S.F. Transmission Operations Center in emergencies.
4 years - Fresno Distribution Operating Center Operator.
4 years - Roving Operator for the Lower Kings River Project.
6 years - Water System Subforeman and Water Systems Repairman for the Lower Kings River Project.
• Ability to direct complex projects from conceptual to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff, engineering, third parties and various departments.
• Knowledgeable of union contract and management of processes to maintain compliance.
Refer to resume for full details.
- Construction Coordination
||State of California System Operator
||Pacific, Gas and Electric Water Systems Repairman Apprenticeship
||Fresno City College - Fire Science - 15 units short of degree
||Yosemite High School diploma
|Pacific, Gas & Electric
|Most recent position held is Helms PSP Generation Supervisor. Please refer to resume for full details of all positions held.|