|JOB EXPERIENCE: Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
1. July 20, 2004 to present – Hiring Hall Estimator with PG&E. Job duties included preparation of electric estimates in various locations within the PG&E service area. Assignments included electric new business projects for residential and commercial. This included customer field contact, field investigation work and estimate preparation. All projects were prepared utilizing AutoCad and numerous other computer programs.
Location and dates for Hiring Hall work with PG&E.-
Location Start End
Lakeport November 8, 2004 May 6, 2005
Marysville May 9, 2005 November 25, 2005
Oakhurst April 7, 2008 November 28, 2008
San Carlos December 8, 2008 April 3, 2009
San Francisco May 13, 2009 November 30, 2009
San Jose May 9, 2011 May 10,, 2012
Woodland November 2, 2012 October 2, 2014
1. October 19, 1998 to April 1, 2004 – Service Planning Supervisor, Ukiah District, North Coast Division.
Job Function – Responsible for direct supervision of electric and gas estimator in Ukiah District. The district was comprised of three offices, Ukiah, Lakeport and Fort Bragg, with estimating staff in each area. Provided all necessary estimator training in both estimate preparation and construction standards for overhead and underground construction. In addition I direct the work of five operating clerks, in the Ukiah office, supporting the new business process.
2. June 10, 1993 to October 19, 1998 - Senior New Business Representative, Colgate District, Sierra Division.
Job Function - Coordinate and manage the districts large gas and electric residential and commercial projects within the Marysville area along with the agriculture projects from customer consultation and engineering to facility installation and meter set. Other responsibilities included coordination of all governmental state, city and county projects. Provide technical planning support for all Cogeneration projects ranging from 2 to 49 MW.
3. January 1, 1982 to June 10, 1993 - Division Processing Distribution Engineer, Sierra Division.
Job Function - Responsible for providing staff support to division electric estimators for all projects within the Sierra Division. Support Operations Manager in coordination of estimator training and estimator efficiency. Responsible for quarterly job reviews, coordinating Cadcore training, and publishing monthly newsletters. Also conduct power factor audit for the planning department. Provided direct supervision of electric engineering estimators in Colgate Division. This included processing all estimates prior to approval for correct standards and rule application for large and small jobs.
5. July 13, 1966 to January 1, 1982 – Numerous positions held in electric estimating, Associate Distribution Engineer, Senior Engineering Estimator, and six years in electric mapping department. All positions worked within the Sacramento area.