A position with the opportunity to use my skills in Substation Construction as a Canus Inspector and a Team Leader. I have 40 years of experience in this field with Pacific Gas and Electric.
Station Construction (1985-2011):
Moraga Substation, 115kv mpac building & bank#3 replacement.
- Oakland Sta “D”, 12kv metalclad circuit-breaker installation.
- Pittsburg switchyard, 115kv bus extension, 115kv & 230kv breaker & switch replacement.
- Supervise all phases of construction in Transmission & Distribution in Substation Construction also follow all company procedures. (summit clearances, personal grounding & ground grids, install breakers & timing, jackbus, switch replacement, use of bill of material and circuit schedule)
Subforeman “A” (2011-2012):
- I had to make up schedules for each job and manage my resources.
- Schedule my clearances to fit in to the job so it can be done in a safe manner.
- I kept track of the budget and ordered the material.
- Supervise 40 employees , keep all safety and compliance records up to date
- Attend walk downs on future projects also attend design reviews.
Awards & Safety Accomplishments:
- Two-time Chairman award.
- Two-time Circle of Safety award.
- Accomplishment:There was only one doctor referral in all my years in a supervisor position.
||Pittsburg High School
||PG&E apprenticeship Program
|Power Plant Construction & Substation Construction
- Sub foreman A”: A team leader in all aspects of managing employees
- Journeyman Electrician: As a craftsman, I had to construct large projects and direct, train and coordinate all of the apprentices.
- Apprentice Electrician: I had to complete the apprenticeship-training program.