- Over 25 years experience in all phases of new construction and remodeling.
- Worked in supervisory role with related tradesmen and subcontractors.
- Worked as a journeyman/supervisor of my own concrete, framing and finish crews.
- Motivated self-starter with strong supervisory, organizational and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, including plan preparation, cost estimation, job planning, material selection, supervising, scheduling and safety and code conformance.
||University of Georgia
||California State University
||California State Contractors License
|Self-employed General Contractor
|Completed more than 75 construction projects in the north state, including custom homes, remodels and commercial construction. Responsible for project from conception through completion. Duties include plan preparation, bidding and estimating, material selection, scheduling and supervising related subcontractors and insuring that all work on projects conforms to blueprints, specifications and codes. Insured that all employees and subcontractors maintained established safety standards. Scheduled all inspections and met with inspectors to insure all projects conformed to applicable codes. Maintained computerized job cost reports for all projects. |
|Responsibilities included supervising construction of single family and multi-family projects from site-work through project completion. Duties included materials specification, scheduling materials, scheduling and supervising all tradesmen and subcontractors, insuring that all work conformed to plans and specifications, scheduling all inspections to insure code and safety compliance.|