- Dependable and hard working senior inspector with more than 32 years in the construction industry. Thrives in a fast paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
- Qualified electrician who stays current with public safety and security standards. Safety operates and maneuvers a diverse range of heavy equipment.
- Hard working construction worker who is dependable and reliable. Motivated to get along well with others and exceed expectations.
- Detailed-oriented electrician who thrives in project management roles. Extensively trained in construction trades, control wiring, general inside wiring & line.
- Experienced construction tradesman knowledgeable about tools, materials and methods used in electrical.
- Construction involving controls, overhead, substation, generation, underground, industrial, commercial, residential and bodies of water.
- Versed in utility, generation, transmission, industrial, commercial, bodies of water, residential electrical construction
- Excellent Driving Record
- Strong Communication Skills
- Friendly & Hardworking
- Detail Oriented
- OSHA Certified Journeyman of I.B.E.W. Union Local 357
- Blueprint reading
- Multiple hotel and casino projects in the Las Vegas Nevada area
- D.O.E. projects at the Nevada test site (unable to disclose)
- Hydro electric generation facilities such as Baulch generation, Helms generation, A.G. Wilson generation, Kem Canyon generation
- Multiple substation projects throughout the southern and Northern California
- Currently site rep/inspections working on G.I.S in San Francisco for over 4 years as well as 230kv transbay cable install
||OSHA Certified Journeyman of I.B.E.W. Union Local 357
||Las Vegas High School
|IBEW Local 357