HIGHLY RELIABLE AND DEDICATED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS EAGER TO WORK AND GROW WITH A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY. COMPLETED STATE APPROVED ACCELERATED-INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL,RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL TRAINEE COURSE.
ELECTRICAL WIRING,ELECTRICAL CODE NEC,ELECTRICAL THEORYAC/DC,INDUSTRIAL WIRING,MOTOR CONTROL,PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTRO
|View||9/1/2014||A018F022||Accomplished Mid-Level Professionalism with demonstrated expertise in the areas of residential and commercial construction with over 22 years of experience. Results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and crews simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage crews of all levels and diverse backgrounds.
- Major projects included: La Mor...
|View||10/2/2014||AC0FF268||To obtain a challenging position in the construction, electrical and\or PV field where I can learn and apply my
knowledge of code and field experience.
The week after high school I was hired by Emard Electric. I went through my apprenticeship and stayed with them
till the doors closed. (June, 2002-February, 2011) I have worked for Next Phase Solar, Bonham Electric and R...
To obtain a position with an organizationwhere my work ethic, leadership skills and experience can add value to the teamand lead to a rewarding career.
I am self-motivated and able to motivate others. I am an effective team leader/member in diverse groups. I am extremely flexible, and I am able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations. I’ve proven to poss...
Seeking to utilize my over 25 years of experience as a Substation and Generation Test Technician/Field Service Engineer for the Utility sector, to successfully complete nationwide projects and assignments through a Contractor
|View||10/6/2014||6B9E0472||Passed PG&E Pre-Employment Testing
* Background in using heavy equipment and hazardous materials
* Experience in general construction, underground, pipe installation and removal
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Work extremely well in high pressure environment and outdoors
* Experience in industrial construction and electrical utility
* Able to work extended hours, n...
|View||10/24/2014||04C4CAF9||Current State of Michigan Master Electrical License # 6212743 Expires 12/31/2009. I have held a license in the State of Michigan for 8.5 years. 3M stress cone and splice kit assembly, switch gear assembly and testing, simplex fire protection systems installation and troubleshooting, conduit bending and installation 1/2" - 6", relay and control wiring, print reading, and unescorted access within t...
|View||10/1/2014||945CCADB||Self motivated, hardworking, honest, outgoing ,loyal and dependable are
just a few of my many assets that I can offer your company. A jack of all trades, I have acquired many skills that are very beneficial. From customer service to a supervisor, from a mechanic to a heavy equipment operator. I can also weld with mig, tig, and stick. I utilize my knowledge and abilities to complete any task e...
• Full-time position where my knowledge and hardworking abilities can contribute to the growth of the organization
|View||12/1/2014||E38DE328||Reliable team player that is organized and confident in all situations. Dependable and pays attention to detail. Ensures proper safety practices. Appropriately assertive and through when assisting or training others.
Professional with 13+ years experience in telecommunications and information technology .Strenghts in organization ,written and oral communication ,technology, project management, critical thinking ,troubleshooting ,problem analysis and resolution, customer service, and personnel management/training skills.
|View||12/2/2014||3FD1913E||To obtain an electrician position in order to utilize my technical knowledge and abilities, while learning and growing with your company.
Michigan State University IPF Security Systems,
State of Michigan Journeyman Electrician License,
Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC),
National Fire Protection Agency 70e Electrical Safety,
First Aid, Asbestos Awareness,
- Over 10 Years of Customer Service
- Extremely Productive in a High Volume, High Stress Environment
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills With an Eye for Detail
- Self Starter With a Problem Solving Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Foundations of Rhetoric
- Organizational Communication
- Health Communication
- Football, Basketball, Track
- Football and Track Champions (4 Year Captain and MVP Awards)
CSU Chico Theta Chi Alumni
|View||9/28/2014||41A897D1||To be an asset to an electric utility,Where my skills and experience can be effectively utilized to increase reliability and eficiency
|View||11/20/2014||A391848A|| Terminating high voltage cables at switchgear and capacitor banks
Testing of breakers, transformers and switchgear
69KV to 12KV transformer and components installation
Installation of 12KV switchgear
Maintenance of circuit breakers, transformers and switchgear
Apprentice/Employee Instructor- Electrical Trades
Scorch Facilitator- Electrical Trades
SMUD- Job Essential Trainin...
|View||10/4/2014||F64352AA||Control circuit troubleshooting Strong customer focus Complex issues management Excellent interpersonal skills Previous technical support experience Works well in a team environment Mobile data devices installation Strong communication skills Self-starter Patient Valid California driver's license First Aid and CPR Certified Member of IBEW 1245 System troubleshooting Analog and digital circuitry Ab...
To gain a position where I can utilize the skills I have obtained through previous work experience and training. At the same time I bring enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility and good work ethic to the team.
|View||10/21/2014||325835B0||Summary of Qualifications:
• IBEW trained Journeyman Wireman
• 9 - years experience electrical maintenance and construction
• High voltage switchgear, transformers, and vault installation
• Motor controls, Instrumentation maintenance and installation
• Generator/inverter/DC bank power systems maintenance and construction
• Industrial, & Commercial electrical maintenance and construction
|View||9/9/2014||9DFBC99F||33 years experience working in the electrical industry specializing in distribution, transmission, substation and electrical installations. Most recent experience involves substation construction for IID, and PGE. I also am a certified cable splicer as well as NCCCO crane operator. Jobs included trenway installation, SEL control house setting, cable pulling, termination, high voltage cable install...
I have driven truck for Pool Construction, Demolition, Aggregate haulers, Masonry and Landscape Supply and currently the U.S. Post Office with over 20 years experience in all types of trucks, equipment and weather. With an exultant safety record and great customer service skills. I’m reliable, hard working and honest
|View||10/2/2014||48028765||Employed by Pacific Gas and Electric Company for 28 years from a Power Plant Operator, Maintenance
Helper, Instrument Technician, Control Technician, Communications Technician, and Telecom Foreman
B. Experienced in the procedures and standards required in this PG&E technical field involved in
planning, construction, testing and documentation of projects. Achieved PGE Power Generation
To obtain a position in Phone/Cable Technician in which I can utilize my skills and knowledge
• Demonstrated outstanding learning abilities to new tasks and information technology
• Well organized, detail oriented, and reliable team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Readily develop rapport with clients, staffs, and other IT professionals
I'm lucky to have spent 27 years with a company like PG&E. With all the training I've received in both gas, electric, safety, management and customer relations I feel I would be an asset to any company. I'm willing to work overtime and take on new tasks. And I look forward to working with you.
• Very experienced operating a bucket truck
High level of organizational skills seasoned work ethic, loyal and thrives in and with team oriented projects.
To secure the Canus Corporation project opening that will allow me to utilize my skills and safe work ethic and knowledge in a professional environment, while making a positive contribution to the Canus Corporation
• Twelve + years of Network Operations experience.
• Seventeen years as Telecommunications Technician/Sub Forman
• Associate of Science Degree, Santa Rosa Junior College
• Diagnosed alarms, Dispatched and managed Telecommunications Incidents, Requests for Change, Logs, and daily Operations in the Telecom Control Center.
• Developed and published mon...
Seeking a position as a coating inspector that will effectively utilize my training and offer opportunity for career growth with my newly obtained NACE CIP Level 1 certification.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Dedicated individual with knowledge in the following areas: Truck and equipment safety, operation of front-end loaders, dozers, graders, and many other pieces of heavy equipm...
|View||10/4/2014||3A737D89||Engineer, Supervisor. Splicer of. Copper. Digital and fiber optic cable facilities. Excel. Word. and PowerPoint expertise.
|View||7/29/2014||4D61CF6C||I work well with all computer applications. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCad, Outlook, Windows 7 and internet.
|View||9/24/2014||A84AF036||Journeyman Wireman out of IBEW Local 428 with seven years of construction and maintenance experience in commercial and industrial jobs. Dedicated and dependable individual who takes great pride in his craftsmanship. Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-driven environment, as well as independently and unsupervised.
|View||8/4/2014||B2CACD80||All areas of Line work.
Full-time employment within a solid, stable employer so that I may begin my career in the electrical industry.
|View||9/1/2014||B367A488||Seeking a challenging career that will utilize my 8+ years of progressive industrial and utility electrical experience.
- Proven commitment to success
- Dependable individual capable of managing a job-site as well as taking direction from supervisors
- Ability to quickly analyze, compare, and interpret detailed information, including blueprints, and make sound and accurate judgments based...
|View||9/14/2014||FACCE418|| Inside wire installation, junction box installation, Changed to Breaker Panels, installations of Breakers
Local area network (LAN) installation
Hardware and software installation and troubleshooting on customer PC’s and Mac’s
Radio, wiring, antennas install for PG&E
Experience with antennas and transmission l...
|View||10/3/2014||20DADCD3||Building and Pipeline Electrical inspector , NACE CIP level 1 coating inspector, CPWI+ Welding
inspector, Utility inspector, Master Electrician , extensive background in industrial and
commercial building codes and regulations, record keeping , information verification ,
physical inventory, scheduling , disciplinary actions , budget control , decision making ,
hiring/firing, inventory ...
|View||10/6/2014||18CB0D5B||I am currently employed with the State of California CTA-PSCD. My responsibilities are to ensure telecommunications equipment and systems ( ie Land Mobile, Repeaters, Fixed Stations, Microwave, VoIP, dispatch centers, etc.) that are operating for the public safety and state government agencies. Perform maintenance repairs principally on site or at radio shop locations. Repairs are made to specifi...
|View||10/17/2014||2627227A||To obtain a healthy work position with a great working atmosphere.
To further develop my skills as a hard worker and to do the job given to me to the best of my ability.
For the past seven years, I have been running a small independent personal training business on my own.
I have lived in a few different cities throughout the last seven years. If there is any gap in my work history, it would ...
|View||8/27/2014||4E3F44C6||Contractor with 12 years experience. Extensive background in all aspects of construction. Skilled Machine Operator with solid work history and proven ability to perform well in a team and individually.
Proven ability to manage and schedule large crews
OSHA regulatory compliance
Blueprint reading and interpretation
Strong mechanical aptitude
Dependable independent work...
Test Tech for Canus/GE utility contracts for PGE.
Relay/Protection upgrades, SCADA , IPAC & MPAC jobs
Construction, maintenance and testing of substation apparatus, transformers, LTC’s, circuit breakers, panel wiring, battery systems, switch gear
Installing steel structures, insulators, bus, switches, line disconnects
Tested various types of high v...
|View||7/29/2014||3EA7E84D|| - Basic Electricity, basic system operator, advanced system operator - 24 months on the job training and 10 weeks classroom training.
- Digital fundamentals, basic mobiile radio, advanced mobile radio, Johnson Trunking Radio, basic telephony, GE Omin PBX, fiber Optics basic, analog/digital multiplexing, power line carrier, networking LAN/WAN, CISCO router configuration
- 30 months on the job t...
|View||10/10/2014||86DEF9E2||PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS In the electrical field since 1989
Highly experienced in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical malfunctions;
Very familiar with power plants, steam generators, steam and gas turbines and the physics involved in generation and transmission of electricity;
Strong knowledge of protection equipment for motors, protection relays for generators, transformers and power...
To obtain a Maintenance Technician Position.
• Strong Electrical and mechanical knowledge.
• Knowledge of computer components (Hard drivers, CD driver, RAMs, Video Cards, Software, Installations, etc…)
• Able to identify electronic components (resistors, caps, diodes, transmitters, etc…)
• Knowledge of Hand/Power tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammers, wire cutters, ...
To attain a position as a Utility Worker for PG&E that will enhance the skills I have through power pathway training as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks by hand, using a pallet jack and performing multiple operations on a forklift so that materials transferred smoothly in most e...
|View||9/17/2014||E16310C6||• Abilities to interpret specs, quantify, estimate, bid, implement safety practices in the field, deliver projects, motivate others
• Experience with accounting, invoicing, maintaining licenses, bonds, keeping impeccable notes. CDL class A Drivers License,
• Knowledgeable experience working with Excavation, Operating various equipment, proven ability to adapt and learn quickly. Strong mech...
|View||11/17/2014||E84FFA06||Electrician apprentice with 2 years work experience plus vocational school training. ET card and OSHA 30 certified.
|View||10/2/2014||997F37BC||Human Resources Representative:
My experience covers 41 years of installations, troubleshooting, commissioning, start-up, maintenance, inspection and repair of power distribution systems. This includes primary and secondary distribution and uses in industrial, commercial and residential applications, mill volts to lightening. Over my career companies like Common Wealth Edison, Harley Davidson, ...
|View||10/5/2014||83C30886||Summary of Qualification
Extensive experience as a laborer in the agriculture industry. Ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients, sub-contractors, and co-workers. Proven history of prioritizing to meet project completion deadlines. Computer literate in PC using Word, spreadsheets and data base software. Experience in operating a wide variety of heavy equipment such as...